Water Billing Programs to Assist Residents
Baltimore Mayor Catherine E. Pugh has approved the waiver of late fees on water bills for furloughed federal employees and affected contractors who are customers of the Baltimore City water system.
Federal workers /Contractors Affected by the Furlough can:
The Baltimore City Department of Public Works offers several programs to assist qualifying Baltimore City customers who need bill adjustments, payment plans, or financial assistance; as well as provide credits and fee exemptions for financial hardship. For information on programs available that help customers and make their water bill more affordable, please click on any of the programs or other sources of assistance below.
Water Bill Payment Assistance Programs
- Low-Income Water Bill Assistance Program
- Senior Citizen Water Bill Assistance Program
- Hardship Water Bill Discount Program
- Monthly Water Bill Payment Plan Program
- Medical Exemption Program
- Water and Sewer Adjustment Request
- Baltimore City Resource Guide for Assistance Programs
- HomeServe USA Private Water & Sewer Line Repair Plans
- Reducing Your Stormwater Fee